Swiggy Recruitment 2023
This includes answering customer questions, troubleshooting customer issues, and managing customer feedback.
Swiggy Jobs Near Me
- Strong knowledge of web development and software troubleshooting
-Prior customer support experience, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a customer service role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Work From Home Jobs
The Customer Support Analyst will provide world-class customer support to our clients. This position will require the analyst to be the primary point of contact for our clients.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for our clients
• Manage customer expectations and help to resolve any issues that may arise
• Work independently as well as part of a team