Wipro Recruitment 2023
The Data Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining data pipelines and systems that enable Wipro to collect, store, process, and analyze data at scale. This position requires a strong understanding of data engineering principles and practices, as well as experience with cloud computing platforms and big data technologies.
- Design, develop, and maintain data pipelines and systems that enable Wipro to collect, store, process, and analyze data at scale.
- Work with stakeholders to understand data requirements and develop solutions that meet those needs.
- Deploy and manage data pipelines and systems in the cloud.
- Monitor and optimize data pipelines and systems for performance and scalability.
- Collaborate with other data engineers and data scientists to develop and implement data solutions.
Wipro Jobs Near Me
- Strong understanding of data engineering principles and practices.
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience with big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Hive).
- Experience with data modeling and data warehousing.
- Strong programming skills in Python or Java.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.