Vedantu Recruitment 2023
The Analyst is responsible for conducting comprehensive and accurate quantitative analysis, developing statistical models and performing data mining in order to generate insights that support business decisions.
Vedantu Jobs Near Me
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience in quantitative analytics or data modeling
- Understanding of predictive modeling, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
- Fluency in a programming language (Python, C, C++, Java, SQL)
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau)
Vedantu Jobs For Freshers
. The Administrative Assistant must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of data to identify trends and patterns
- - Develop statistical models and perform data mining to generate insights
- - Generate actionable insights for business improvements
- -Run and/or oversee reports, queries, and other automated processes