Vedantu Recruitment 2023
2 weeks, 4 days ago
The SEO Manager is responsible for developing and implementing an SEO strategy that will increase organic search traffic to the company website. The SEO Manager will work with the web development team to ensure that website content and structure are optimized for search engine crawling and indexing. Additionally, the SEO Manager will track and analyze website traffic and search engine rankings to identify opportunities for improvement.
Vedantu Jobs Near Me
- -Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
-Minimum of 3 years of experience in SEO or digital marketing
- Experience with website Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress or Drupal
- Knowledge of keyword research and optimization techniques
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and other SEO tools
Vedantu Jobs For Freshers
. The Administrative Assistant must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- -Develop and implement an SEO strategy that will increase organic search traffic to the company website
- -Optimize website content and structure for search engine crawling and indexing
- -Track and analyze website traffic and search engie rankings to identify opportunities for improvement
- -Provide recommendations for improving website content, structure, and marketing efforts