Vedantu Recruitment 2023
The Back Office Assistant will work with the front office and management to ensure the efficient and timely handling of all back office tasks. The Back Office Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the back office, which includes but is not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, data entry, and other administrative duties.
Vedantu Jobs Near Me
- • Proven experience as a back office assistant, bookkeeper or in an administrative role
- • Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- • Familiarity with MS Office and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- • Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Vedantu Jobs For Freshers
. The Administrative Assistant must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain accurate records of account activity
• Process payments and record receipts
• Issue invoices and statements
• Generate reports as needed