Unichem Laboratories Ltd Recruitment 2023
The Back Office Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the office’s back office operations run smoothly and are completed in a timely manner.
They will be responsible for performing various administrative tasks, such as handling invoices and processing payments.
Jobs Near Me
The Back Office Coordinator will also be responsible for overseeing the office’s inventory and ensuring that all supplies are ordered and stocked.
Apply Online Jobs
• Process payments and invoices
• Oversee the office’s inventory
• Order office supplies
• Manage the office’s email account
• Handle other administrative tasks as needed
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant, office manager, or in a similar role
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative