Swiggy Recruitment 2023
Computer Science, or another quantitative field and at least 1 year of experience working with data. Experience with SQL, Python, Hadoop, and Tableau is preferred.
Swiggy Jobs Near Me
- Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, engineering, or a related field
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to identify trends and relationships in data
- Experience with Excel and/or SQL
- Excellent communication skills
Work From Home Jobs
The Data Analysis Assistant will support the work of the data scientists by helping to clean and prepare data for analysis, as well as conducting basic analyses of the data.
- Assist with the preparation and cleaning of data for analysis - Conduct basic analyses of data, including identifying trends and relationships
- Assist with the preparation of reports and presentations
-Collect data from various sources and input into spreadsheets and databases
-Run queries and analyses on data, compile results, and present findings to data analyst
-Maintain databases and prepare them for use in analyses