Swiggy Recruitment 2023
The Customer Support Analyst must be able to work independently as well as part of a team. Excellent communication skills are essential.
Swiggy Jobs Near Me
- Previous experience in customer service or another customer-facing role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience using a CRM system
Work From Home Jobs
The customer support analyst is responsible for providing support to customers of the company’s products and services.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints
- Maintain customer records
- Track customer feedback
- Generate reports on customer data