SBI Jobs In India
The social media assistant will be responsible for assisting with the development and execution of the company’s social media strategy. This will include creating and publishing content, managing social media accounts, and engaging with followers. The social media assistant must have a good understanding of the company’s target markets and the products they offer, as well as be familiar with popular social media platforms.
• Assist with developing and executing the company’s social media strategy.
• Create and publish content on social media channels.
• Manage social media accounts.
• Engage with followers and promote user engagement.
- -• Strong understanding of the company’s target markets and products.
- • Familiarity with popular social media platforms.
- • Written and verbal communication skills.
- • Creativity and attention to detail.