PhonePe Recruitment 2023
The social media assistant will be responsible for creating and managing all of the company’s social media accounts. They will be in charge of developing and implementing a social media strategy, overseeing all content, and engaging with customers and followers. The social media assistant will also be responsible for analyzing social media data to track progress and optimize campaigns.
PhonePe Jobs Near Me
We are looking for a Social Media Assistant to help us with our social media campaigns. The Social Media Assistant will be responsible for creating and managing social media content, measuring the effectiveness of our campaigns, and reporting on results.
PhonePe Jobs Careers
The Social Media Assistant will work with the Marketing Manager to implement and oversee the company’s social media strategy. The Social Media Assistant will be responsible for developing and managing content calendars, maintaining the company’s social media presence, and analyzing social media analytics.
• Develop and manage content calendars for all social media platforms
• Maintain the company’s social media presence across all channels
• Analyze social media analytics to assess the efficacy of social media campaigns
• Ideate and brainstorm new social media campaigns and strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
• 1-3 years of experience managing social media accounts for a company or brand
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Experience with Photoshop and/or other design software