PhonePe Recruitment 2023
The Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
TCS Jobs Near Me
This includes organizing and directing project team members and third-party contractors, as well as ensuring that all project objectives are met. The ideal candidate will be an experienced project manager with a strong background in business analysis and problem-solving.
TCS Jobs Careers
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for delivering WebXT projects on time, within budget, and to specification. S/he will be the primary contact for stakeholders and will be responsible for ensuring that all work is completed satisfactorily and that communication is maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage all aspects of assigned projects, including planning, execution, and closure
- Serve as primary contact for stakeholders and ensure communications are maintained
- Coordinate with team members and other stakeholders to ensure tasks are completed satisfactorily and on schedule
- Identify and manage risks associated with projects
- Produce status reports and other project documentation
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience managing web or software development projects
- Strong command of project management tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills