Paras Pharmaceuticals Ltd Recruitment 2023
The supervisor's role is to oversee the work of the employees in their department and to ensure that their work is completed in a timely and accurate fashion. Other duties may include training new employees, disciplining employees who violate company policy, and ensuring that all departmental paperwork is completed correctly.
Paras Pharmaceuticals Ltd Jobs Near Me
The Supervisor is responsible for the safe, efficient, and productive operation of their shift. This includes developing and enforcing standards, providing leadership and direction to employees, coordinating work activities, and ensuring compliance with procedures and regulations.
Paras Pharmaceuticals Ltd Careers
The role of the supervisor is to lead, guide, and oversee the work of employees in a particular department or area. In addition to overseeing work, a supervisor is also responsible for coaching and training employees, maintaining employee productivity and attendance, and enforcing safety and security protocols.
- Oversee work in a particular department or area
- Coach and train employees
- Maintain employee productivity and attendance
- Enforce safety and security protocols
- At least 2 years of experience in supervisory role
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of department or area being supervised