Paras Pharmaceuticals Ltd Recruitment 2023
A front office executive is the vital connection between the company and its clients. The front office executive’s responsibilities include creating and transmitting proposals, handling customer complaints and feedback, maintaining customer accounts, and organizing promotional events. A front office executive must be able to provide excellent customer service, be efficient and well-organized, and have a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services.
Jobs Near Me
- -A degree in business administration or a related field
- -At least 2 years of experience in a customer service or sales role
- -Excellent communication skills
- -Strong knowledge of the company’s products and services
Apply Online Jobs
S/he ensures that all data is accurately entered into the company's information management system, and that all reports and other documents are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- -Create and transmit proposals
- -Handle customer complaints and feedback
- -Maintain customer accounts
- -Organize promotional events