Paras Pharmaceuticals Ltd Recruitment 2023
The Accounting Consultant will work with clients to provide solutions to maintain and improve their financial records. This may include, but is not limited to, working with clients on bookkeeping, preparing and analyzing financial statements, budgeting and forecasting, and providing recommendations on improving accounting procedures. The Accounting Consultant must have excellent communication and problem solving skills. They must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Jobs Near Me
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with clients in a consultant role
Apply Online Jobs
S/he ensures that all data is accurately entered into the company's information management system, and that all reports and other documents are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
Work with clients to provide solutions for maintaining and improving their financial records
- Prepare and analyze financial statements
- Assist clients with bookkeeping
- Provide recommendations on improving accounting procedures
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills