Meesho Recruitment 2023
They are responsible for a wide range of administrative tasks, including managing the executive's calendar, arranging meetings, preparing reports and financial statements, composing and editing correspondence, and handling sensitive and confidential information. Executive Assistants also often act as a liaison with other departments, customers, or clients.
Meesho Work From Home
• At least 3 years of experience as an executive assistant or in a related role
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Proven experience with scheduling software
The Executive Assistant will provide comprehensive executive support to the CEO. This will include calendar management, preparing meeting materials, managing communications, and conducting research. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, administrative experience, and a keen attention to detail.
- Provide comprehensive executive support to the CEO
- Manage the CEO’s calendar and schedule appointments
- Prepare meeting materials and take notes during meetings
- Respond to inquiries and manage communications
- Conduct research and compile data into reports