Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2023
The officer will be required to handle a wide range of activities and tasks including, but not limited to, the following preparing and managing correspondence, preparing reports,
Life Insurance Corporation Jobs Near Me
maintaining files, conducting research, preparing presentations, and providing customer service. The officer must be able to work independently with limited supervision and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Life Insurance Corporation Careers
The Administrative Officer will provide efficient and effective day-to-day administrative support to a team or department.
• Answer and direct queries from staff and the public
• Maintain diaries and arrange appointments for senior staff
• Handle paperwork, including faxing, scanning, and photocopying
• Type letters, reports, and other documents
• Prepare and manage files
• Organize and coordinate meetings and events
• Proven experience as an administrative officer or in a similar role
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office