100% Assured Job Opportunity! Apply NowApply for New Jobs!
- Apply for Various Posts in a Private Company Click Here to Register Now!
- Apply for Part-Time Survey Jobs. Click Here
- Apply For Various Jobs in Private and Work From Home. Click Here to Apply!
Infosys Recruitment 2023
They must also be fluent in a programming language and familiar with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools.
Infosys Jobs Near Me
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience in quantitative analytics or data modeling
- Understanding of predictive modeling, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
- Fluency in a programming language (Python, C, C++, Java, SQL)
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark
Infosys Jobs For Freshers
The Data Scientist will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying data mining and machine learning models to solve business problems.
- Design, develop, and deploy data mining and machine learning models to solve business problems
- Work with large data sets to find patterns and insights that can be used to improve products and services
- Communicate findings to management and other stakeholders
-Develop big data solutions to solve business problems
-Work with a team of data engineers on a variety of big data problems
-Acquire and cleanse data for analysis
|Important Links|| Find the Link in Apply Now Button
Note: For Dream Job! Work From Home Jobs, Fresher Jobs - Apply HereApply for New Jobs!
- Apply for Walk-in-Interview | Attractive Salary | Update your resume
- Part-Time Survey Jobs. Download App Signup to Apply to Click Here to Apply!