IndusInd Bank Recruitment 2023
The human resources coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day coordination and operations of the human resources department. The coordinator will be responsible for creating and managing employee files,
IndusInd Bank Jobs Near Me
coordinating new employee orientation and training, maintaining department records, and serving as a resource to employees and management on HR-related issues.
IndusInd Bank Careers
The Human Resources Coordinator also provides support to the recruiting process by sourcing qualified candidates and coordinating interviews.
- Assist with the onboarding process, including creating new hire packets, tracking necessary paperwork, and arranging orientation
- Maintain employee files and track employee training
- Coordinate recruitment efforts, including sourcing qualified candidates, scheduling interviews, and tracking hiring progress
- Generate monthly reports on Employee Headcount and terminating employees
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Human Resources administrative role
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail