Asian Paint Recruitment 2023
The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing customer-focused marketing plans and programs that drive awareness, engagement, and adoption of the company’s products and services. This role also oversees all aspects of lead generation and management, as well as customer retention and loyalty.
Asian Paint Jobs Near Me
The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing customer marketing programs that enhance awareness and drive the adoption of the company's products and services. This role will work with sales, product management, and engineering to create a customer-centric go-to-market plan and messaging strategy that resonates with our customers.
Asian Paint Careers
The Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing customer marketing programs that drive awareness, consideration and demand for our products and services. The Manager will work with cross-functional teams (including product management, marketing communications, sales, and services) to create and execute programs that achieve desired business outcomes.
• Develop customer-focused marketing plans and programs that generate awareness, consideration and demand for our products and services
• Define target customer profiles and develop messaging that resonates with them
• Collate customer feedback and develop customer retention and expansion plans
• Work with cross-functional teams to create and execute marketing campaigns that achieve desired business outcomes
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a marketing-related field
• At least 4 years of experience in customer-facing marketing roles
• Strong understanding of marketing principles and how to apply them to achieve business objectives
• Expertise in developing marketing plans and programs, preferably in a technology company
• Strong writing and communications skills