Amazon Recruitment 2023
A maintenance engineer is responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of machinery and mechanical equipment in a factory, plant or other industrial setting. They may be responsible for ordering replacement parts, maintaining records of repairs and overseeing the work of contracted service providers.
Amazon Jobs Near Me
- - A degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- - A minimum of 3 years of experience in a industrial setting undertaking maintenance work
- - Strong knowledge of mechanical engineering principles
- - Familiarity with health and safety regulations governing industrial settings
The Data Entry role is responsible for inputting data into the company's information management system.
- Order replacement parts and maintain parts inventory
- Supervise the work of contracted service providers
- Inspect equipment for damage or wear and tear and make repairs as necessary
- Keep records of repairs and maintenance work completed
- Advise management on issues related to machinery maintenance