Accenture Recruitment 2023
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and leading the execution of product marketing plans and driving demand for our company’s products. The ideal candidate is an experienced product marketer with a data-driven approach and a track record of successfully launching products in a B2B software environment.
Accenture Jobs Near Me
- • 5+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in a B2B software environment
- • Strong background in data analysis and experience using customer research to drive product decisions
- • Excellent writing and communication skills
- • Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Work From Home Jobs
The Account Executive will work with customers to understand their needs and identify opportunities for the company's products and services.
• Define and articulate the value proposition of our company’s products
• Develop and execute comprehensive product marketing plans, including branding, messaging, lead generation, PR, and field enablement
• Manage the production of sales enablement materials and drive their use by the field sales team
• Collaborate with Engineering and Sales to create target customer profiles and identify early adopters