Abbott India Ltd Recruitment 2023
This position will work with management to develop and implement standards, work with operators to ensure compliance, and perform periodic quality audits.
Jobs Near Me
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, or related field
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a quality control role
• Strong knowledge of quality control procedures and practices
• Experience in manufacturing environment preferred
Apply Online Jobs
The Quality Control Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and execution of quality control activities for a specific product or product line.
• Coordinate and execute quality control activities for a specific product or product line
• Plan and implement quality control measures
• Maintain quality records
• Investigate quality problems
• Work closely with production and engineering staff to ensure that products meet or exceed established quality standards
|Important Links||Find the Link in Apply Now Button|